Monday, April 8, 2013

Puppy Graduation

April 8th was another eventful day for Bee and me, but it was more relaxed than the rest of the week has been. We made puppy cupcakes last night for my mom's dog Dante's graduation, and got to show them off today. 


The 'pupcakes' were a hit with the graduates. The mortarboards, on the other hand, were not. . .

 
 They all looked so abused, haha. Bee also helped me clean my horse Tori's cut. It was pretty infected for a while, but it's getting a lot better. Bee was a little freaked out by the huge needle I had to use to extract the Bute (a horsey painkiller, like ibuprofen), but I told her that I take the needle off and then squirt it in Tori's mouth, and a horse needs bigger needles for shots than a little bunny does anyway :)


 This is a picture of Tori from this fall:

Anyway, Bee was honored to get to attend Dante's graduation. He moves on to the next level of training on Wednesday. Congratulations, Dante!!!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment