April 5th (again) - I had the honor (tee hee) of being chosen for our high school's chapter of National Honor Society. Friday was the induction, and Bee got to attend.
I was just a bit late (maybe not a good sign. . . ), so I missed practice, but I did okay. I definitely missed the 'girls must wear dresses' requirement, but most everyone agreed I'm not a dress person anyway and they would have been more weirded out if I'd worn one than they were that I was the only one who hadn't (say that three times fast).
I didn't get any action shots because we forgot to put an SD card in the camera, but here is Bee and me showing off afterward:
She also got to sample the local famous pizza from Casey's General Store, a regional gas station chain. They have a kind of cute ad campaign going on where they interview the local celebrities (e.g. the only guy in town to bowl a 300, a lady who has won three blue ribbons at State Fair for her baking, etc.) and they basically say they know Casey's pizza is the best because they are the best. It's fun :P
| Mushroom, black olive, and Canadian bacon. . . mmmm ;) |
Other than that, the only real event on Friday was that I had to leave school early to come home and help the vet with my horse, Tori, because she had a pretty badly infected cut on her back leg. It's better now, I assure you. Bee didn't want to witness that, so she stayed in my bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment